Book a Car Hire at Birmingham International Airport Today
Are you planning to hire a car when you arrive at Birmingham Airport? You can start comparing deals and book a rental car while waiting for your flight. VroomVroomVroom is the easiest way to compare and rent a car since we list down all available vehicles from the country's leading suppliers including Avis, Alamo, Budget, Enterprise, Europcar, and Hertz.
Birmingham Airport (BHX), previously known as Birmingham International Airport, is one of United Kingdom's busiest airports. It is located within the borough of Solihull east-southeast from the heart of Birmingham city. The airport caters to flights within the country and to and fro the Caribbean, Europe, Indian subcontinent, Middle East and North America.
Why book a rental car with VroomVroomVroom?
- VroomVroomVroom lets you save time and money by comparing all of the brokers and global brands on one easy-to-use website.
- With several car rental agencies you can choose from, it will be time-consuming to visit their site or call them one at a time just to look for the best car hire. And that's how we can help. On a single page, you are presented a list of all available car hires along with their prices, tailored to your travel details.
- You will immediately receive a confirmation email after you made a booking. Your reservation is transferred instantly to the supplier's reservation system.
- Book in advance to secure the best car hire rate possible.
- If you have any questions or need any help in booking a car hire, contact us and our friendly customer care experts will be delighted to help you with your booking.
Driving tips at Birmingham Airport
The airport is around 8 miles from the city and is situated right in the heart of the motorway network in the UK. If your flight is between 7:30 am and 9:00 am or 4:30 pm and 6:00 pm, then make sure to leave earlier because traffic congestion usually occurs during rush-hour times.
Useful information on Birmingham Airport
The airport has a range of bars and restaurants to suit every budget and taste. Leaving a little more time to arrive at the Airport early and checking-in means you can have a relaxing meal before your flight. There are plenty of shops for all those essentials and last-minute gifts as well as other facilities such as a multi-faith prayer room, Wudu/Washing facilities, and Wi-Fi to make journeys easier.
Top Attractions near Birmingham Airport:Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery is situated in Chamberlain Square. The establishment showcases wide collection of artworks, archaeological finds, ceramics, jewelry and metalwork. Displays about ethnography and Birmingham's local and industrial history are also available.
Birmingham Wholesale Markets is England's largest combined wholesale food market located at the heart of the city. It is the finest place to shop for fresh fishes, flowers, fruits, meats, vegetables and so much more. Shoppers may also enjoy affordable food and drinks at the restaurants located within it.
Electric Cinema (formerly Electric Theatre) located in 47-49 Station Street, Birmingham is the United Kingdom's oldest working cinema. The establishment showcased its first silent film on the 27th of December 1909.
Michelin Starred Restaurants namely Purnell's, Turners and the Simpson's are highly recommended especially for all food enthusiasts.
Thinktank Planetarium located along Curzon Street is the country's first digital planetarium. Aside from being a science museum the establishment also serves as an immersive theatre.
Back to Backs gives you an atmospheric glimpse into the lives of ordinary people who helped make Birmingham an extraordinary city. You could even try a fascinating guided tour, and step back in time at Birmingham's last surviving court of back to backs; houses built literally back-to-back around a communal courtyard.