Compare Deals to Find a Top Car Hire in Cardiff
Cardiff is the English city that grabs the last place in the top 10 of the largest cities in the United Kingdom. But is number one in the county of Wales and also its capital. Another number relevant for Cardiff is 6, the place the city occupies in a top of alternative destinations made by National Geographic.
In 2010, Cardiff had 18.3 millions of tourists, over 60 times the number of the locals. A city since 1905, it was proclaimed capital just in 1955. Not only numbers make Cardiff famous, but also names of its famous singing residents like Charlotte Church, Shirley Bassey and Shakin' Stevens. If you plan to visit this great city, please put on your list some of the following attractions.Within Cardiff, Wales' Capital city there are unique attractions, top class entertainment and quality shopping with a difference - all within walking distance. Innovative architecture sits alongside historic buildings and Cardiff Bay offers entertainment for everyone.
Why book a car rental in Cardiff with VroomVroomVroom
If you are looking for a Cardiff car hire, VroomVroomVroom is the perfect site for you. We're here to find the cheapest possible car hire rate for your travel.
- At VroomVroomVroom, we aim to make your life easier when it comes to booking a car hire. With just a few clicks and general details of your travel, the leading car rental suppliers in Cardiff will respond with their available cars and rates.
- There are 11 addresses you can choose from when booking your car. You can choose from wide fleet of car hires from different companies like Alamo, Avis, Budget, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz and Thrifty. All of them will provide you options according to your rental schedule.
- To get started, please enter your travel details on our orange search box, located on the left side of this page. In a couple of minutes, on a single page, you will see all available car hires along with their prices. The list is arranged from cheapest to the most expensive. You can also see which companies the cars are from and under what car group they belong.
- It's very easy to find the best car hire in Cardiff at VroomVroomVroom. Join our millions of customers around the world who keep coming back to our site for their car rental need.
- If you have any questions, contact us and our customer service support experts will be delighted to give you accurate answers.
Best time to visit Cardiff
Cardiff rarely experiences extreme weather which makes it ideal to visit anytime of the year. The peak season is summer because the sunny weather makes it a great time to explore the city and its surroundings. There are also many exciting summer events happening including the Cardiff Open Air Theatre Festival, Extreme Sailing Series and Speedway Grand Prix. If you want to escape the crowd, spring and autumn seasons are ideal times to visit.
Top Tourist Attractions within Cardiff
The Millenium Stadium was built in 1999 especially for the Rugby World Cup and is the national stadium of Wales and home of the Wales National Rugby team. Also a venue for events, the Millenium Stadium hosted Speedway Grand Prix of Great Britain and concerts of famous singers like Madonna and Tina Turner and bands like U2 and The Rolling Stones.
The Cardiff Castle was built over a Roman fort and has a Victorian style of architecture, being the host of the annual Summer Ball of Cardiff University and the largest Mardi Gras in the county of Wales.
Cardiff Story is the name of a museum with a collection of over 3000 items depicting the history of the city. The items were donated by residents and thanks to this, there is no entrance fee.
The Centenary Walk is a walk path trough the city center established in 2005 when Cardiff celebrated 100 years since having the status of a city. On this attraction you can stop at 41 points of interest like the Old Library, St. John's Church, the City Hall and the Fish Market.