Book a Reliable Car Hire in Colchester - Quicky and Easy
Colchester is a town within the shire county of Essex, England. It is near Stansted Airport and lies approximately sixty miles northeast of London. The town is well known for its long history, ancient architectures, and arts. Colchester is a member of the Most Ancient European Towns Network.
Why rent a car in Colchester with VroomVroomVroom
- Save time by comparing rental cars in one site - Top depots are displayed on the lower left side of the page, so you can choose which supplier to book your car.
- Great rates - Read our Price Promise to get more information
- Wide selection of cars - Find the best car hire deal from Alamo, Enterprise, Europcar, and Thrifty. Save time looking for that perfect holiday car by using our site. One site is all you need to see all your car hire options from these leading car rental agencies
- Trusted since 2001- Join our millions of customers globally who always book with VroomVroomVroom. They know that with us, they are getting the best value for their money!
- Outstanding customer care - Contact us today if you have any queries and our fabulous customer care team will be delighted to assist you.
Top Attractions in Colchester
Balkerne Gate refers Britain's ancient and most complete Roman Town gateway. The gateway was built sometime around 55 A.D. It is located along Ipswich Road, Colchester, England.
Castle Park lies within the town of Colchester. It is a leisure venue known for being charming and its fine facilities. The park's facilities include ancient trees, colorful flower beds, children's play area, lake, sculptures, restaurants, shops, ten-pin bowling lane and wide grounds.
Charter Market opens on Fridays and Saturdays. It is one of England's oldest running markets and is located at Culver Street West, Colchester. The market is a great venue to buy several items like food, fashionable items and technology.
Colchester Arts Centre located at Church Street, Colchester is a magnificent venue that hosts several events such as festivals, musical performances, parties, poetry, salsa, theatre shows and so much more. Visit www.colchesterartscentre.com to learn more about its upcoming events.
Colchester Castle can be found in Castle Park, 14 Ryegate Road, Colchester. It is a Norman castle worthy to be visited by all. The castle's keep is the oldest and largest surviving example of its kind not only in Britain but also in Europe.
High Street is a street in Colchester, Essex, England that is known for showcasing the town's largest collection of medieval timber-framed houses and Georgian mansions. Walking along High Street offers everyone an amazing trip back to the past.