Find and Book a Top Car Hire in Coventry - Fast & Easy
Coventry is a city within the county of West Midlands, England. It is known for being the world's first twin city after forming a twinning relationship with the city of Volgograd of Russia sometime during the Second World War. Its ancient architectures, arts and wealthy economy also contributed to its fine reputation.
Why rent a car in Coventry with VroomVroomVroom?
There are several benefits when you book a car hire with us. Here are just a few of them.
- At VroomVroomVroom, you get to choose from the leading car rental agencies in the city - Alamo, Avis, Budget, Enterprise, Europcar, Green Motion and Hertz. On a single page, you get to see all available car hires along with their prices. This makes it easier and faster for you to find the best car suited for your holidays.
- There are no booking and modification fees.
- Best rates guaranteed - Read our Price Promise for more details.
- There are lots of nice places you can visit with your car hire while in Coventry. The advantage of driving one is you get to create your own itinerary according to your own interests and hobbies.
- Outstanding customer care: If you have any questions, contact us via email, phone call, or live chat. You can also get in touch with us on Facebook.
Driving tips in Coventry
Balsall Common, Birmingham, Birmingham International Airport, Coventry Airport, Kenilworth, Leamington Spa, London and Warwick are situated near Coventry making it a finer place to visit. The prime roads namely A45, A46, M6, M40, M45 and M69 serve and connect the city to the rest of Britain.
Top Attractions in Coventry
Black Swan Terrace refers to a couple of 15th century magnificently restored houses along Upper Spon Street, Coventry, England. The site is perfect for people who wish to know and see how life works during the 15th century.
Coventry Transport Museum showcases wide variety of displays that tells about the history and development of public and private road transport in Britain. The museum is located at Millennium Place, Hales Street, Coventry.
Midland Air Museum can be found at Baginton, Warwickshire, England in proximity with the Coventry Airport. The museum features wide variety of civil and military aircrafts and many other displays connected to the history and development of aircrafts.
Cathedral Church of St. Michael or Coventry Cathedral is a 19th century cathedral with a modernist architectural style. The church was made as a replacement for the first Cathedral Church of St. Michael that was ruined during the World War II. The ruins of its predecessor still stand today and can be visited free of charge. The cathedral is located at 1 Hill Top, Coventry.
The Herbert is a wonderful venue that serves as a museum and art gallery. The Herbert has large collection of modern artworks and archaeological findings that was found within the territory of West Midlands. The museum is located at Jordan Well, Coventry.