Compare Rates to Find a Cheap Car Hire at Derry Airport
Are you in search of the best car rental in Derry Airport? VroomVroomVroom compares cheap and reliable car rentals from leading rental car agencies, such as Avis, Europcar and Hertz along with the rates. To search for Derry Airport car hire, simply enter your travel details on our orange search box, which is on the top left corner of this page.
Derry Airport (LDY) is an airport located within the village of Eglinton, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom. It lies on the southern banks of Lough Foyle in proximity of the city centre of Derry. Its earliest history dates back the World War II when it served as an air base for the Royal Air Force Eglinton before its ownership actually went to the Derry City Council.
The airport's facilities include online and airport check-in, lounges, car parking spaces, money exchange, customer service area, airport map, advertisement spaces, a bar, cafe and restaurant. Derry Airport caters flights going to Birmingham, Liverpool, London-Stansted, Glasgow - Prestwick, Faro and many other places in Europe making it a fine facility to choose when travelling.
Why book a car rental through VroomVroomVroom?
Booking a car hire should not take most of your time in preparing your holidays. There are lots of other things that needs to be taken car of, right? That's how VroomVroomVroom can help you.
- VroomVroomVroom is car rental comparison site. On a single page, we provide you options of available car hires from our car rental suppliers like Avis, Hertz, Thrifty, Europcar and others. This makes it easy for you to find the best car hire available for your travel.
- Booking with VroomVroomVroom is free! You only pay for your car hire upon pick up, direct at the depot. In addition, we have a fantastic Customer Service team ready to assist you with your booking.
- The list will be arrange from cheapest to the most expensive. Once you decided which car hire to book, click on Book Now to enter your contact details and finalize the reservation.That's how quick and easy to book a car hire with VroomVroomVroom! If you have other questions, you may check our FAQ page for more information.
- Why opt for public transportation when you can be more comfortable driving a car hire? Buses and taxis can be expensive. With a car rental, you get to manage your holiday budget more efficiently.
- We provide great customer support through our high-skilled customer care experts. Just contact us via chat, email or phone call. They will make sure that you will have the best car hire booking experience.
Top Attractions around the City of Derry AirportAustins Department Store is located at The Diamond, Derry, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom. The store dates back to the year 1830 and is hailed as the world's oldest independent department stores making it much older than London's Harrods or New York's Macy's. The building homes a wide range of items such as fashion, kitchenware and so much more. Visit its official website www.austinsstore.com for more information.
Amelia Earhart Cottage sits within Ballyarnett Country Park, Derry, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom. It was in said cottage that Amelia Earheart stayed after she landed in 1932. The venue features items related to the celebrated Amelia Earhart the first woman who was able to make a solo flight across the Atlantic Ocean.
Derry City Heritage Centre can be found within City Hall, County Derry, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom. The heritage centre homes a large collection of artifacts, antiques, documents, maps, paintings and pictures that mirror the city of Derry's history. The centre is one of the finest locations to visit to learn about and/or explore the past of this marvelous city.
Lough Foyle or Loch Foyle is a picturesque estuary of the Foyle River that lies within the province of Ulster, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom. The site is famous for it's abundance of flora and fauna and offering picturesque sights to all its visitors. The ideal time to travel and/or sail over the estuary perhaps is during summer time where a ferry service operates during the summer season between Greencastle and Magilligan.
Tower Museum is located within Union Hall Place, Derry, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom. The venue is an award-winning museum and showcases a large number of items that tell about the history of the city of Derry from the prehistoric times and onwards. Amongst its most sought after displays are its collection of ancient fossils and displays dedicated to the 1588 Spanish Armada.
The Craft Village lies within the area between Shipquay Street and Magazine Street in the heart of Derry, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom. The village is made up of a reconstruction of an 18th century Street and a 19th century square, craft shops, restaurant and a cafe. The village was opened in 1992 and is also home to the Geneaology Centre.
The Village of Eglinton lies in proximity with Derry Airport. The village is highly recommended for all history enthusiasts. The village's highlights include its charming surroundings, a beautiful castle, two picturesque churches and the celebrated Erasmus Smith Schoolhouse.