Book a Top Car Hire in Exeter Airport - Save Time and Money
Need to book a cheap car at Exeter Airport? We can help you find a rental car by comparing deals from major brands, including Europcar, Avis, Hertz and Budget. Aside from saving money, you will also save time since everything you need to know can be found in our website. In fact, two minutes is all you need to book a rental car with us.
Exeter International Airport (EXT) is a prime transportation facility located at Clyst Honiton, District of East Devon, Devon County, England. It lies not too far from the historic city of Exeter
and primarily serves the said city's population and the whole of Devon County. The airport is secured and safe. It has on site parking lots good for long and short time use and caters to flights within the United Kingdom and Europe.
Why book a car rental through us?
Here are some of the great reasons why customers want to book their rental cars with VroomVroomVroom.
- Nothing is more convenient than having a car hire waiting for you upon arrival at Exeter Airport. Get competitive rates from leading rental car agencies.
- VroomVroomVroom provides comparison on a single page from all these car hire companies, making it easy for you to find the best car rental from your travel. Our booking page even allows you to enter your flight number. Recording your flight number on your booking details allow the rental staff to monitor your flight arrival, thus securing your car hire.
- Our website is very easy to use. In a couple of minutes, all our suppliers will respond to you with their available car hires. The comparison will be arranged from cheapest to the most expensive. You can also see the type of transmission of each cars, and what car group they belong.
- Make a search now and book the cheapest possible car hire for your holiday. No registration needed and booking is free only at VroomVroomVroom!
- We have our highly-motivated customer care experts, who you can speak to, email, or get instant answers from on live chat. Contact us today!
Top Attractions near Exeter International Airport
Crealy Adventure Park has a variety of choices to have fun with the whole family. The venue has many of theme park rides, an area where you can meet and pet farm animals--great for kids birthday parties and much more. Located along Sidmouth Road, Clyst St. Mary, Exeter. Visit www.crealy.co.uk/devon/ for more information.
Connections Discovery Centre has interactive learning stations and displays for young people to be educated about the city of Exeter's past. The centre is located along Castle Street, Exeter, Devon.
Castle Drogo was created by Sir Edwin Lutyens with the money from a wealthy English businessman, Julius Charles Drewe. The castle is a Grade I listed building and is made from granite, also said to be the last castle to ever be constructed in England. It is located at Drewsteignton, Exeter, Devon. Castle Drogo is owned and operated by the National Trust and is open for public to visit.
Exeter's Underground Passages was built during the medieval times and homes pipes that bring fresh water from the natural springs outside the city. People can actually travel under the city's streets with the said ancient passages. To learn more and tour the city's famous underground passages with an expert kindly visit it at Romangate Passage, off High Street, Exeter, Devon.
The Bill Douglas Centre for the History of Cinema and Popular Culture is located at the University of Exeter, Old Library Building, Exeter, Devon, England. The centre holds a very large variety of artifacts, books, and prints. Visit www.exeter.ac.uk/bdc for more information.
United Kingdom, England, United Kingdom