Finding a Cheap Car Hire in Newcastle Airport is Easy
Are you planning to hire a car in Newcastle Airport? VroomVroomVroom can help you find the best rental car by comparing deals from major car rental companies including Alamo, Avis, Europcar, and National.
Newcastle Airport (NCL) is an international airport that is located within the village of Woolsington, Tyne and Wear County, England, United Kingdom. It lies northwest of the city of New Castle upon Tyne and primarily serves the whole of Tyne and Wear, Cumbria and Northumberland.
Reasons to hire a car in NCL with VroomVroomVroom
- Great rates: We have partnered with the country's leading car rental companies so we can provide you with the best rates. Check out our Price Promise to find out how you can get the best deal.
- Wide selection of cars: Enjoy car hire shopping as we list down different types of vehicles - from economy cars and SUVs to luxury cars.
- Trusted since 2001: Book with confidence knowing that we have successfully booked rental cars for millions of people for more than 15 years. Our customer care experts are available to answer all your queries and assist you in any way we can. Contact us now!
Driving tips from Newcastle Airport
- We drive on the LEFT
- We enter roundabouts looking to the RIGHT and driving to the LEFT
- We take traffic lights very seriously so do not run any red or amber ones, especially if there is a large yellow camera on a grey pole just before the junction! These are road cameras and they will report you for jumping a red light and you will be fined or worse!
- Do NOT speed at any time
- Enjoy our countryside, it's one of our best qualities!
Top Attractions nearby Newcastle Airport
Exhibition Park is a recreational area not too far from the town centre of Newcastle upon Tyne. It is a good place to unwind with family and friends. Among its many facilities are two croquet lawns, a basketball court, a boating lake, tennis courts, a skate park, boats for rent and etcetera. Great for parking up your hire car and relaxing with nature.
Grainger Market is an indoor market that was built around the year 1835 at the centre of Newcastle upon Tyne. The building is famous for being a good venue to shop for affordable fresh meat, fish, vegetables, fruits, handicrafts, cakes, pastries, breakfast, hardware and etcetera. It is also known for homing the world's smallest Marks and Spencer store.
Grainger Town is a historical area amidst the city of Newcastle upon Tyne named after Richard Grainger. The site is well known for its classic roads, monuments and architectures that cover 36 hectares of land. Its most famous picturesque street is the Grey Street that homes several high-end fashion stores. Plus, of course, there's plenty of parking for your VroomVroomVroom car hire.
Newcastle's Chinatown sits along Stowell Street. The area is popular for its interesting shops, the Chinatown arch and its huge collection of Chinese restaurants that serve great tasting Chinese cuisine.
Theatre Royal is a theatre located along the famous Grey Street of Grainger Town in Newcastle upon Tyne. It was opened to the public on the 20th of February 1837. "The Merchant of Venice" is the theatre's first show. The venue is still very active today and boasts wide variety of performances all year round. If you can't afford a horse and carriage to take you to the theatre you will most certainly afford a Vroom hire car!
The Angel of the North dominates the sky near the A1 in Gateshead rising up 20 metres. It receives over 150,000 visitors a year and since it's construction in 1998 by Antony Gormley it has become on of the most talked about pieces of public art. With a wingspan almost the same as a jumbo jet and standing at the same height as four double decker buses the Angel of the North is well worth viewing.
The Discovery Museum is a local history and science museum located in Blandford Square, Newcastle upon Tyne. It is one of England's biggest free museums and is popular for its magnificent exhibits i.e., the 34 metro long ship by Charles Algernon Parsons and Joseph Swan's early light bulbs. I wonder who discovered cheap car hire from VroomVroomVroom?
Life Science Centre encompasses exhibitions, events, theatre shows and the biggest planetarium in the North of England. They are award winning and are full of amazing exhibitions, activities and events that will please everyone.
Whitehouse Farm consists of 40 acre's including a farm centre that has been entertaining and educating visitors for many years.The farm is an ideal place for families, schools and group visits of all ages enabling visitors to see, handle and feed a wide variety of animals from traditional breeds to unusual and exotic species.