Car Hire Malaga Antequera Railway Station
Compare the cheapest car hire in Malaga Antequera Railway Station.
Malaga Antequera is a city and municipality in the province of Malaga, part of the Spanish autonomous community of Andalusia. It is known as the heart of Andalusia. Malaga Antequera Railway Station is well located for easy access from all around the area. With excellent road connections, on the Granada to Sevilla railway line, close to the AVE high speed train link and with its own intercity bus station nothing is too far away. Here are some of the main attractions you can see in the vicinity of Malaga Antequera Railway Station.
Top Attractions Within Malaga Antequera Railway Station
El Torcal de Antequera is a wonderful place located near Malaga Antequera Railway Station. Apart from the peace and quiet after town, the views are superb. The trails are short, but offer a wonderful scenery. The venue has a big info center, with helpful staff and great explanations for children.
Lobo Park is a wonderful park, located at about 4.3 miles from Malaga Antequera Railway Station, where both children and adults can relax, enjoy the beautiful scenery and take in the fresh air. Tourists can take a closer look at the wolves, made possible by the feeding from the guide. The guides are very informative and helpful. This park is great for viewing animals in a natural environment.
The Alcazaba is a fortress that the Moors constructed in the 14th century to defend themselves from the Christians. Recently, it has been restored and it is located in the proximity of Malaga Antequera Railway Station, and overlooks the city. It is a wonderful place, where you can have a glimpse of the Spanish past.
Real Colegiata de Santa Maria Church
Located in the vicinity of Malaga Antequera Railway Station, this is one of the most beautiful Renaissance churches in the area. It was the first Renaissance church built in Andalusia, built between 1514 and 1550, on the orders of the Bishop of Malaga Don Diego Ramirez de Villaescusa. The church is now used for cultural events of the city and the artwork and religious items have been transferred to the Church.