Compare Deals to Find a Cheap Car Hire in Staines
Are you looking for a cheap car hire in Staines? By comparing rental cars at VroomVroomVroom, you can easily find the vehicle with the lowest rate! We compare deals from trusted brands such as Avis and Budget so you are sure to get a high quality vehicle at the best price.
Staines-upon-Thames, formerly called Stanes, is a town within the district of Spelthorne, shire county of Surrey, South East Region, England, United Kingdom. Famous for its cultural heritage, wealthy economy and food and shopping destinations, the town lies along the banks of River Thames southwest of London's Charing Cross.
Reasons to book a car hire in Staines at VroomVroomVroom
- Free to book and cancel - We won't charge you extra for booking a car hire through us and for modifying or cancelling your reservation.
- Lowest rates guaranteed - Our car rental experts have negotiated with our partners to provide you with the best price. Read our Price Promise for more details.
- More vehicle selection - Since we compare deals from different companies, you will have more choices in rental cars.
- Convenient pick up and drop off - You are sure to find a depot near you, which makes dropping off and picking up of rental cars easy.
- Excellent service - If you have any questions or need help booking a rental car, contact us and our customer care experts will be more than glad to assist you.
Experience Stanes and have fun in your rental carAshford Designer Outlet is a popular shopping centre located along Kimberley Way near the Ashford International Eurostar Station and A2042. Lord Richard Rogest and engineer Buro Happold designed it. The venue sells over one hundred twenty designer branded goods since March 2000.
Dreams Spa is a popular beauty and therapy facility located within the Eastwell Manor Hotel that lies within the town of Ashford in England, United Kingdom. Dreams Spa is backed with well-experienced beauticians, therapist and the finest treatment rooms with wide therapy options made to pamper anyone
River Thames at Laleham offers on site car parking spaces. Visitors may leisure walk along the banks of the River Thames, enjoy the picturesque view of the area, boating and or fishing. The location is pretty much peaceful and relaxing ideal for those who wish to relax after a busy day.
Spelthorne Museum features large collection of historical items related to the district of Spelthorne's history and development. The venue is a great place to visit to learn and explore the past with family and friends. It is located at 1 Elmsleigh Road, Staines, London, England, United Kingdom.
Two Rivers Shopping Centre is located in the heart of Staines and is easily accessible from the A30, M3, M4 and M25. The centre contains a variety of shops as well as restaurants, cafes, a Vue cinema, Travelodge and a Virgin Active gym. There is plenty of parking which is free after 6pm.
Wilesborough Windmill is an 1869 Grade II listed white smock mill. It is located along the Hythe Road near M20 motorway. The windmill now serves as a museum (Norman Museum) that showcases bicycles and mopeds by Norman Cycles a manufacturing company that was based in Ashford.
United Kingdom, England, United Kingdom