Find and Save Big with a Cheap Car Hire in Split
Split is a beautiful city located on the shores of the Adriatic Sea, and being the second-largest city in Croatia means plenty of roads to drive your cheap hire car on! Split is a relaxing and peaceful place, home to many wonderful attractions. Its population has reached approximately 178,192 inhabitants. I wonder if they all have had a chance to compare and book car rental in Split through VroomVroomVroom yet?
Find best rental car at a large discount
Driving a car rental in Croatia does have it's rules and they can be very different from other countries so please make sure you are aware of them all. VroomVroomVroom have located a few of them below for you:
- Please make sure that you carry your passport with you at all times. You need to be able to show formal identification if required, including when checking into hotels.
- Land mines are still very much a danger in some isolated areas, so always be aware of this especially when driving through war-affected areas, for example Eastern Slavonia, Brodsko-Posavska County, Karlovac County, areas around Zadar County and in some remote areas of the Plitvice Lakes National Park, and I would not think that your hire car would look very good after encountering one of these!
- Approximately 300,000 British nationals visit Croatia every year and most visits are safe and trouble-free, especially when you adhere to the rules of the road in your hire car.
- Like most places these days, there is an underlying threat from terrorism.
- Taking out comprehensive travel and medical insurance before you travel is recommended, however be aware that the European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) is not valid in Croatia.
VroomVroomVroom will help you book your rental car
VroomVroomVroom provides car rental comparison in Split. We aim to offer the cheapest possible rates available from the leading car hire companies in the city.
We also would like to make the process of booking a car hire quick and easy for you, thanks to our very user-friendly website. No hassle to book a reservation, no credit card needed.
Car hire will save you time and money when going on a travel. And car rental should not be expensive. VroomVroomVroom has discounted rate available for you. Compare car hire with VroomVroomVroom and be left with more than enough time and money to visit these wonderful attractions!
Top Attractions within Split
The Archaeological Museum is one of the icons of Split. It houses many wonderful exhibits that describe the history and the development of Split and the surrounding areas. If you are interested in history, this is the right place for you, so don't miss it. Don't forget to make the most of your hire car and visit some of these great places!
The Museum of Croatian Archaeological Monument is a unique museum in Croatia that is dedicated to presenting and researching cultural artefacts of the Croat's in the Middle Ages. The museum is located in Split and includes a wide collection of medieval exhibits such as clay figurines, but also Croatian Latin epigrapher monuments, being the largest collection of this type in Europe.
Split Science Museum and Zoo is also a must see when you are in Split. Here, you will have the opportunity to admire a wide variety of exhibits, and at the zoo, you will find many animal species. It's a nice place for the whole family, so don;t miss this sight in Split. Definitely don't try and sneak any of the cute fluffy animals out with you in case they mess up your hire car!
Wine&Cheese Bar Paradox is one of the popular venues in Split. This small restaurant is very charming and beautiful, providing great food and beverages. The tables are very clean and the atmosphere is very relaxing. This restaurant in Split is the ideal place for groups of friends, but also for couples and for anyone who wants to have a great time. Pricing is very reasonable, so you will save a lot, but the portions are large, which is great. You will also have the possibility to enjoy a wide variety of cheese and the staff is very nice and helpful.