Can I extend my car rental?
Yes. You may extend your reservation, however, in order to confirm availability and be assured your rental is confirmed, please advise your rental location immediately or contact the supplier directly should you want to use and extend your vehicle for additional days.
Some important things to remember
- You may be required to visit a rental station to sign the updated rental agreement.
- When extending a rental, the branch will need to place an additional authorisation on your credit or debit card.
- Your rates are subject to change based on the length of your rental extension.
- If you rented at a non-airport location, you may contact the renting location directly.
- Phone details are usually placed at the top of your rental contract. In case the office is already closed, be sure to contact them when they open the next business day.
Click here to learn more about driving a rental car in the UK.