Enterprise Terms & Conditions
The below T&Cs (including prices and taxes) are provided by Enterprise and may change without notice to VroomVroomVroom.co.uk.
These terms and conditions are applicable to Enterprise rentals in the UK for Residents of UK ONLY.
This quote will include:
- Third Party Liability
- Road Fund Licence
- Any airport fees and VAT
- Generally unlimited mileage, unless otherwise stated
This quote will not include:
- Any Administration Fee & Airport Concession Fee (if applicable) will be added to any extra charges and optional extras nominated at time of rental
- Damage Waiver or Excess Reduction - please see our below terms and conditions for further details.
- Child Seats or booster seats from £9.99 per day (can be purchased after confirmation)
- Cross border travel charges, or extra kilometre travel when applicable
- Age surcharge.
- Additional driver fees (from £10 per day)
- GPS units (from £9.45 per day)
- Any extras signed up for upon arrival, eg. Vehicle snow equipment.
- Any deposits -the deposit is £200 GBP, or £500 GBP (+ cost of rental) if renting a premium vehicle.
- One way fee's. One way rentals are not available at all depots.
- All extra add-ons will attract additional percentage taxes and surcharges.
- Customers who are renting with a debit card can no longer rent a premium or 4x4 vehicle, a credit card will need to be put down for the deposit and payment where applicable.
Modifying your booking may change the original quoted price. For details on how to modify your booking please click the 'My Booking' tab above, speak with our Live Chat agents, or email email@example.com
- Must meet the location's minimum age requirements.
- All drivers must hold a full, valid national licence.
- UK Licence: Must have held a full UK driving licence for a minimum of one year. Both photo driving licence and secondary paper counterpart licence must be shown (where applicable). Renters with only a paper licence must also show photo ID in the form of a Valid Passport, Armed Forces ID Card or a Police Warrant Card. No other form of Photo ID is acceptable. All renters with a UK home address will need to pass an Equifax eIDVerifier as verification of residence at their given address. Any customer failing the check will not be allowed to rent.
- If there is an unsatisfactory search result you will need to provide paper-based proof of identity such as a valid bank/ building society/credit card statement, utility bill (not a council tax bill), land line telephone bill (not a mobile phone bill) or a TV licence that is less than 3 months old when you pick up the vehicle from the Rental Station.
Overseas Licence: International driving permit is required with all non European licences if the driving licence is written in a language or characters different to those of the renting country. Even when an International Driving Licence is required, a domestic licence must be provided.
UK residents that hold a non-EU licence may drive in the UK for up to 12 months from the time they become a resident. After 12 months, the overseas licence will be deemed illegal in the UK and it must be exchanged for the UK equivalent. A renter holding a non-UK licence must produce a full valid passport at the time or rental and the reservation name must match the name on the driving licence.
Please note, we reserve the right to request additional ID or conduct further identification checks if needed which may include an identity check with an external credit organisation.
- All major Credit and Debit cards (excluding Solo, Visa Electron, Diners Club and all unembossed maestro/debit/credit cards) are accepted.
- On collection of the vehicle, a £200.00 / £500 (+ rental cost) security deposit will be charged to your card.
- On acceptable return of the vehicle, the security deposit will be credited. Payment is not accepted by either Cash or Cheque.
- All Credit and Debit cards used for payment/deposit must be in the name of the renter.
- Premium and 4x4s cannot be rented using a debit card
- All drivers must be 25 years of age or older.
- Driver's aged 25 - 29 can rent all vehicles except full size MPVs (MPV and MPVA), small premiums (PDMR/PDAR), large premiums (LDMR/LDAR) and 4x4s (IFMR/IFAR and FFMR/FFAR).
- Age 30+ can rent all vehicles.
Collision Damage Waiver – UK residents renting in the UK
Rates include unlimited mileage, damage waiver, and third party liability for one driver with the following excess –
- £1000.00 for groups
- MBMN/MBMR (A group),
- ECMN/EBMR (B group),
- CCMR (C group),
- CDMR (D group), and
- IDMR (E group)
- SDMR (F group),
- ECAN/EBAR (B auto),
- CCAR (C auto),
- CDAR (D auto),
- IDAR (E Auto) and
- SDAR (F auto).
- £1150.00 for groups
- IVMR (MMPV),
- IVAR (MMPVA)
- FVMR (MPV),
- FVAR (MPV auto),
- IKMN (small cargo van),
- SKMN (medium cargo van),
- and FKMN (large cargo van)
- £1,400.00 for groups PDMR (Small Prem Man),
- PDAR (Small Prem Auto),
- LDMR (Medium Prem Man)
- LDAR (Medium Prem Auto),
- IFAR (Small 4x4 Man)
- IFAR (Small 4x4 Auto) and
- FFMR (Large 4x4 Man),
- FFAR (Large 4x4 Auto)
The insurance excess can be voluntarily reduced by £900 at the Enterprise Rent-A-Car branch on arrival; rates vary and will be clarified at that time. Any charges agreed do not form a part of any agreed relationship with the customer and are non refundable by Enterprise Rent-A-Car.
Additional drivers are charged at £5 per day
- All additional drivers must meet all rental requirements.
- Additional drivers must appear at the rental counter with the primary renter.
- Additional drivers must sign the rental agreement.
- An additional daily fee may apply for any Additional Drivers.
The additional driver can only be added to the contract at the pick up location.
Home City & Non De-planing Airport Renter Underwriting (Walkups)
Residents of the UK: All Home City & Non deplaning renters will need to provide at the time of rental a full driving licence, two proof of address documents - no less than two months old and a Credit/Debit Card in the renter's name.
Non Residents of the UK: All Home City & Non deplaning renters will need to provide at the time of rental a full driving licence, travel documents which include proof of residency whilst in the UK, Passport & Credit Card in the renter's name. All renters with a UK home address will need to pass an Equifax eIDVerifier as verification of residence at their given address. Any customer failing the check will not be allowed to rent.
Child Safety Seat
Child seats are available at our airport locations for a cost of £9.00 per day up to a maximum of £99.99 per month and must be pre ordered at the point of reservation. Child seats can go one way at a cost of £35.00 per rental. Customers will be required to fit the child seat themselves. Child seats have a replacement fee of £130.00.
GPS Navigation Device
GPS units are available from airport locations at a cost of £9.45 per day up to a maximum of £65.00 per month. All units have a replacement fee of £170.00
One Way Rentals
All Rentals where the vehicle is not returned to the same location as it is collected will be subjected to a one-way fee - from £50.
Cross Border Policy
No vehicles rented from Enterprise Rent-A-Car can be taken out of the UK Mainland except for travel to Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland, although the vehicle must be returned to the territory where it was rented. There is a charge of £125 per rental to take the vehicle to Mainland Ireland —please contact the local branch prior to collection of the vehicle to arrange this. 48 hours notice is required to take a vehicle cross border.
Vehicles will be provided with a minimum ¼ tank. The customer has the option of either Fuel Pre-Purchase or to pay for used Fuel on return of the rental vehicle.
Delivery and Collection
Delivery and Collection is not available.
Emergency contact details for 24/7 roadside assistance can be found on the rental contract. Customers should call this number if required. Dependent on the circumstances, we reserve the right to not replace the vehicle and pass on specific repair/callout charges to the customer.
Roadside Assistance Protection
Roadside Assistance Protection (RAP) is an agreement between the renter and Enterprise by which Enterprise agrees to contractually waive its right to collect for lock out and lost key service, breakdown call out service, tyre damages, and any glass damages. Coverage is subject to the actions that void RAP, as defined in the rental agreement.
RAP is charged at £5.75 per day
Note: We are currently able to compare pricing for UK residents for rental in UK only.